Uploading Myself to the Metaverse - Avatars, Ready Player Me, Animaze, VRChat, Interoperability

I'm starting my project to upload myself to the Metaverse. Eventually I'll construct my own virtual world, and use AI to make my avatar interact with people when I'm not there. If you'd like to follow along, this is part 1. I show how I took my 2D hand-illustrated avatar image, uploaded it to Ready Player Me (which automatically generated a 3D model from the image). I then show how I can use the same avatar in both Animaze (a live streaming platform) and VRChat (a social metaverse that works on PC and Oculus). In the past, platforms like Roblox and Facebook gave us avatar systems to use, but we're starting to have the ability to take our avatars with us.

More of my ideas can be found...

...at this blog, Building the Metaverse:

...on Twitter:

...and at my live game services platform company, Beamable: sure you subscribe here if you'd like to keep learning from thought leaders in the metaverse industry.

#metaverse #avatars #vr

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments